Do you want to build a passive income? Learn how to sell t-shirts on Amazon, the biggest e-commerce store in the world.
Created by Dan Vega
Last updated 3/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Sign Up for a Merch by Amazon account
- Hire a freelance designer for your Merch business
- Create a basic t-shirt design
- Learn how to create designs that don’t violate content policy
- Learn about what an amazing opportunity Merch by Amazon is
- Discover the secrets to creating successful designs
- Merch by Amazon is currently available by invitation only.
- You don’t need an account to get value out of this course. In fact you should sign up for an account and while you wait you can learn the system and get started with designs.
- This is an amazing opportunity. Please don’t waste another day thinking what if…
In this course you will learn all about an exciting new platform called Merch by Amazon. Merch by Amazon makes it easy for you to create, promote and sell your branded merchandise with no risk and no up-front costs. You simply supply the artwork, choose the t-shirt type and color(s), and then promote your shirts in your app, blog or on social media. Amazon takes care of the rest, including production, sales, shipping and creating a product page on Amazon.com – all at no cost to you.In this course I am going to show you what Merch is, how to sign up and then how to be successful. I will show you that Merch is not only made for designers but for creative entrepreneurs as well. If you’re either a designer or an entrepreneur looking for a passive income you have come to the right spot.I will give you the guidelines you need to submit designs but it is important to note that this is not a graphic design course. I will show you some of the programs you can use like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator but we will also introduce you to some other programs that don’t have a steep learning curve.Finally I will give you all the tips and tricks I have learned to help you along your Merch journey. I am quick to answer any questions you have in the forums and I look forward to helping you seize this amazing opportunity.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to create a passive income
- Anyone with a creative mind that wants to create their own t-shirts.
- Anyone interested in starting their own t-shirt business
Size: 1 GB