Improve your chess opening skills to defeat strong players!
What Will I Learn?
- Play the Sicilian Defense chess opening
- Defend against the Sicilian Defense chess opening
- Play many variations of the Sicilian Defense chess opening
- Analyze many different chess positions
- Defeat strong chess players in the opening
- Basic knowledge of chess
- How to move the chess pieces
THE SICILIAN DEFENSE has long been one of the most popular chess openings played at all levels. And for good reason, it’s a very fun opening to play while also being extremely effective.
In this course, you will learn how to play the Sicilian Defense with both the black and white pieces, including:
1. Must know tactics
2. Must know positions
3. Key defensive moves to avoid checkmate
4. Key attacking patterns to crush your opponent’s king
5. The Yugoslav Attack
6. The Keres Attack
7. The English Attack
8. The Adams Attack
9. The Closed Sicilian
10. The Dragon
11. The Najdorf
12. The Scheveningen
13. Much more
Understanding the opening phase of the game of chess is fundamental to becoming a strong player and will help you tremendously in blitz chess as the first several moves of the game can gain you a huge advantage and need to be made quickly in order to save time on the clock.
Once you finish this course and apply what you learn, you will be a relative expert at the Sicilian Defense and easily defeat most players that will not be as familiar with its many variations and intricacies. of this very effective opening.
LEARN TO PLAY THE SICILIAN DEFENSE, and drastically improve your overall chess performance!Who is the target audience?
- Chess lovers of all stripes
- Serious chess players looking to improve
Created by Greg Vanderford
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 507.11 MB