News release trading | FX Trading | Forex | Business
- There are no requirement to take this course apart from willingness to follow a system precisely.
- The trader will need to have an internet access
- The trader will need access to an MT4 platform with a demo or real trading account
- The trader should be aware that the system has not been tested on MT5 platforms.
- The trader will need to upload a robot/EA to the trading platform.
- Full training is provided within this course to all students.
- Use of an application for real-time news release free for 14 days, $10 per month thereafter
- Private invitation to an investors Club to access the professional info
There are many ways of trading the news. Straddle is a popular one but we will use the banks’ way instead. It is safer and faster. The banks use 2 ways to trade economic news releases. The first one is HFT, and that stands for High Frequency Trading. It uses high speed computers to trade on millisecond timing. This requires a good financial backbone for the physical structure. The second technique used by the bankers is trading on realtime release. This means that if the news are very good, the banks buy the currency, if the news are very bad, they sell, and if the news are so and so, they do nothing and sometimes react later. Our course is teaching you this method.
We use a real-time economic news release application, available from the website. It has a 14 days free trial and after that, you register for a minimal fee of $10 per month. We have tried to find free ones, but the release is not real-time and lapses into the seconds. That is too late. The banks have already reacted by then. We will set up together a free robot that closes the trade upon reaching a predefined profit that we calculate beforehand. This course shows you how to do that by using a calculator that is included in the course.
You can trade this system with a real account of £200 with a 0.04 lot setup. The best would be to have $1000 capital with 0.2 setup. On $1000, using 0.2 lot, you would be risking around $20 depending on the currency traded. If you go to forex factory website, you will see how many news trades you can do per day. The extreme minimum investment is $50. Trade the forex news as a business.
- Retail traders looking for a new strategy to add to their portfolio
- People with no trading strategy and willing to use the news as an alternative
- All who want to trade a different way, using the banks’ trading system
Download Paid Udemy Courses For Free.