O’Reilly members get unlimited access to live online training experiences, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
Are you interested in Arduino and electronics, but aren’t sure how to get started? Beginning with no assumed knowledge, we will cover the basic set up for the Arduino and the Arduino IDE, as well as a few components and how to use them. This video will equip you with enough base knowledge to empower you to start exploring on your own.
- Gain the core concepts of microcontrollers and Arduinos
- Set up your user environment space
- Work with code basics such as important commands, running your first program, and understanding sample code
- Use a breadboard, Arduino pins, LEDs, servos, and buttons
- Apply what you’ve learned to future projects