Redux JS – Learn to use Redux JS with your React JS apps!
Create React JS & Redux JS apps by going through the details. Build 3 React-Redux apps using ES6, APIs and NPM packages
- Build fantastic single page full-fledged React and Redux JS application.
- Build Applications that consume data from 3rd Party systems or Api’s using web requests.
- Master fundamental concepts on how to structure your React JS and Redux JS applications
- Deploy your React JS application on Cloud.
- You will go all the way from React js beginner to advanced React and Redux js developer.
- You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will be able to design faster websites using React Js and Redux Js
- Understanding of “state” and “props” in React
- Understanding Components management in React
Or do you struggle to deeply understand and use React in real projects?
Or are you someone who is curious to know and learn React.js along with Redux.js?
If your answer is a big YES…
There is no formation without repetition!
Why Should I take this course?
As one of the most popular pairs of frameworks, learning React and Redux is a must. Simply put, learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- All the React JS and programming fundamentals: What is React? Who uses it? Adding React to your site.
- How to make React code interact with web pages: DOM manipulation. Learn how to select and change webpage elements, create new elements and handle DOM events. Accessing React DOM.
- Next, create your first Redux application to learn how to pair this elegant and complex framework with React.
- Next, build an application that uses an API along with routing for multiple pages and has more advanced redux mechanics.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable final code for each section.
• My personal support in the course Q&A.
I will See you in the Lectures!
- Programmers looking to learn Redux JS
- Programmers who are looking to use Redux JS in their next full-fledged application
- A perfect student who wants to use React JS Responsibly.
- Programmers who have used React JS and are fed up with the state management
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/redux-js-learn-to-use-redux-js-with-your-react-js-apps
- If download link not working then Contact Us