Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 2
- Robot Framework Test Automation: Level 2
- English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 59m | 850 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn intermediate and advanced test automation techniques for Robot Framework. Once you’ve learned how to create simple tests with Robot Framework, most software testers and programmers want to be able to refine them: to randomize tests, build in automated logic, focus on specific elements, and perform data-driven testing. In this course, instructor Bryan Lamb helps you discover how you can create more potent, customized test scripts with Robot Framework. Learn how to create custom Robot Framework libraries, use web locators to test specific HTML and CSS elements, integrate conditionals and loops, perform advanced data management with dictionaries, and much more. Plus, get real-world scripting examples and tips to quickly turbocharge your Level 1 skills and keep your toolset up to date.
- Advanced command-line options
- Forcing and randomizing test execution order
- Making decisions with automatic variables
- Using keywords to return values
- Updating Python and PIP
- Updating your libraries, browsers, and web drivers
- Testing specific elements with web locators
- Conditionals and loops
- Data-driven testing
- Testing a multisite from end to end with Robot Framework
Download Paid Udemy Courses For Free.