Web Content Studio Mastery Course Download Free
Learn how to get the most out of the software to write better quality web content
What Will I Learn?
- Install Web Content Studio
- Upgrade to version 2 of the software, and transfer across version 1 data.
- Understand the typical workflow of the software.
- Use Web Content Studio to find highly relevant theme words and phrases for an article.
- Create content that ranks for dozens, if not hundreds of search terms.
- Use WCS to research web content.
- The built-in WYSIWYG editor and associated tools to create high-quality web content.
- Use writing guides to fast-track content creation.
- Use the Treeview feature to quickly browse for theme word & phrase problems.
- Import Word articles into WCS.
- Use a variety of reports to find problems in your articles, and use the top 10 pages ranking in Google to check your own levels of themeing are OK.
- Students will need to own Web Content Studio to take the course, but do not need any specific knowledge.
Web Content Studio is a sophisticated tool to help webmasters write high quality web content. It does have a learning curve that can put some webmasters off, but that is where this course comes in. Created by the creator of Web Content Studio, this course will take you through every aspect of the tool, showing you how to harness the power to create great content.
Watch over my shoulder
This course allows you to watch “over-my-shoulder” as I use the software. You’ll get to see me working on content for my real websites.
What’s in the course?
The course starts at the very beginning, with installation and/or upgrading the software to the latest version 2. The entire course uses the latest version of Web Content Studio (version 2.x). You’ll then learn:
- The logical steps within the software from content idea to final article.
- Mining keywords and phrases from the top ranking pages to use as theme words in your own content.
- You’ll learn about a few power user features of the spider, that most people are not aware of.
- How to use bookmarks to quickly access your favourite research sites.
- How to use the WYSIWYG editor to write your content and format it, ready for your website.
- Learn How to use built-in reports to check the theme of your content, and find potential problems like overuse of keywords.
- How writing guides can speed up your content creation.
- Keeping notes inside the software, so they can be found and used easily.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that owns Web Content Studio should take this course.
- Anyone that wants to get expert advice on any aspect of the software.
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/web-content-studio-mastery/
- If download link not working then Contact Us